Notice: I'm an affiliate for Amazon as well as other companies. Any links in this article may be affiliate links. I always appreciate it if you purchase something using my affiliate links. Doing so helps me to raise a little extra money that pays for the costs of running this site. And it allows me to continue bringing you quality content, all without costing you a thing! Thanks!
I have really been wanting to find more ways to use pork. One of the best that I’ve discovered is cooking pork in a slow cooker. Other ways of cooking it can dry it out and make it tough. But this savory pork tenderloin is really tender and moist.
Using the crockpot is a quick and simple way to create healthy meals and skip the fast-food takeout line. A slow cooker makes cooking so simple because there is typically minimal preparation. All you have to do is let the meal cook all day and voila, a simple and delicious meal. It is quick to prep and won’t leave you slaving away in the kitchen all day.
If you are going to use store-bought cream of mushroom soup in this recipe, then opt for a variety that is organic and either gluten or grain-free. The Portobello mushroom soup from Imagine is grain-free and does not contain GMO ingredients or pesticides. Pacific Foods Organic Cream of mushroom soup is gluten-free. If you can, homemade is best, but these are two options that are better than most store-bought versions of this soup!
Definitely a winner in my house. I hope it is a winner in your home as well!
Slow Cooker Savory Pork Tenderloin
- 2- 2 1/2 lb pork tenderloin with all visible fat trimmed. thawed
- 1 1/2 cups of cream of mushroom soup or 1 can organic cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tbsp brown or Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- 4-5 cloves garlic finely minced
- 3 tsp coconut aminos or fermented soy sauce
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt
- Spray crock pot with organic olive oil cooking spray.
- Place pork tenderloin in crock pot.
- In a small bowl add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour over top of the pork.
- Cook on low for 6-7.