Notice: I'm an affiliate for Amazon as well as other companies. Any links in this article may be affiliate links. I always appreciate it if you purchase something using my affiliate links. Doing so helps me to raise a little extra money that pays for the costs of running this site. And it allows me to continue bringing you quality content, all without costing you a thing! Thanks!
I adore tuna pasta salad as an easy lunch option during the summer months! Simply make it the night before to let the flavors meld…mmmm!
It’s hard to believe that June is here….and so is summer! Down here in South Carolina the temperatures are heating up and as a result, it’s time to step away from the oven and come up with alternate lunch and dinner ideas that don’t involve heating up the kitchen with the oven!
I love salads that are meals all on their own. And I love all different types of salads too! Lettuce-based and pasta…I actually find myself craving a nice cool salad during the warmer months of the year. And this tuna pasta salad is no exception! It is so simple to make and it keeps well in the refrigerator for several days. I always make a larger batch and eat leftovers for lunch for a few days after!
I love to use homemade mayonnaise in this recipe. If you have food sensitivities you can use the mayo that works best for you!
Quick and simple….just the way I like it! This recipe is gluten-free as long as you use gluten-free pasta. This recipe keeps in the fridge for a few days…and it always seems to taste better and better each day!
Tuna Pasta Salad
- 4 oz. gluten free or whole wheat pasta 1/2 box
- 1 can 5 oz. tuna in water
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp celery finely chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise you can add more to make it creamier
- 1 tbsp dill pickle relish
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain hot water and cover pasta with cold water. May need to repeat.
- Once pasta is cool, drain fully and pour into large mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until fully mixed.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.