Notice: I'm an affiliate for Amazon as well as other companies. Any links in this article may be affiliate links. I always appreciate it if you purchase something using my affiliate links. Doing so helps me to raise a little extra money that pays for the costs of running this site. And it allows me to continue bringing you quality content, all without costing you a thing! Thanks!
I have had several people who have asked me about slow cooker recipes and I definitely want to provide them. It’s so much more simple to throw everything in the slow cooker and let it cook away for the rest of the day. When dinner time comes….voila! So here is a recipe for slow cooker beef stroganoff.
I’m all for less muss and fuss, while still having food that is whole, real, healthy, and yummy! This recipe is just perfect for that! Simple to fix and incredibly tasty too! Of course, I love dishes like this.
You can serve this over rice or pasta for a gluten-free version, or over cauliflower “rice”, zucchini pasta or potatoes for grain-free, and for a special treat, top it with some fresh cut chives and a dollop of fresh sour cream!
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 1½ to 2 pounds lean beef cubed (Eye of round roast, sirloin tip or top round roast)
- ¼ cup sprouted whole wheat flour or arrowroot powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 1 med onion chopped
- 8 oz. package of mushrooms sliced
- 2-3 clove of garlic minced
- 8 oz bone broth or homemade beef broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Spray crock pot with organic extra virgin olive oil
- Add all ingredients except sour cream to crock pot
- Allow to cook on low for 8-9 hours.
- minutes before serving, add the sour cream.