Notice: I'm an affiliate for Amazon as well as other companies. Any links in this article may be affiliate links. I always appreciate it if you purchase something using my affiliate links. Doing so helps me to raise a little extra money that pays for the costs of running this site. And it allows me to continue bringing you quality content, all without costing you a thing! Thanks!
Mmm….parmesan chicken. This is a recipe that my Mom has been making for quite a long time. And it’s been a family favorite as well as comfort food for me since I was young. The great part is that it calls for plenty of great butter….yum! I’ve gone and made a few changes to it and made it for the first time tonight in a long time and remembered just how delicious it is!!
I make this using homemade breadcrumbs from gluten-free bread and it works really well. But you can also use regular homemade whole wheat breadcrumbs as well and both work very well. If you want to make it grain-free, then use some almond meal instead. That works very well too!
I love pairing this dish with mashed or roasted potatoes and some veggies for a really amazing dinner.
- 1 pounds chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1/4 cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, sea salt, black pepper, lemon pepper and oregano.
- Dip each side of chicken breast into bread crumb mixture.
- Coat each side of the chicken breast with butter, sprinkling additional crumb mixture on where needed.
- Place in a large baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.