Notice: I'm an affiliate for Amazon as well as other companies. Any links in this article may be affiliate links. I always appreciate it if you purchase something using my affiliate links. Doing so helps me to raise a little extra money that pays for the costs of running this site. And it allows me to continue bringing you quality content, all without costing you a thing! Thanks!
I really love simple side dishes that are easy and quick to make, and yet really satisfying. These roasted new potatoes fit that bill perfectly! Savory and easy to prepare, and yet they taste like a dish you would get at an upscale restaurant….without the cost!
I really like the variety of potatoes that I used to make this dish. There are three different types of baby potatoes in this blend that made it very colorful. You can use any variety of baby potatoes and they’ll work well. Even larger red potatoes will work well for this recipe. Pair the roasted new potatoes with baked chicken, steak, pork, even meatloaf. They are a great all-around side dish paired with any meat!
This recipe is a great gluten and grain-free side dish for those who have to avoid both for health reasons.
Roasted New Potatoes
- 15-20 Petite red or other new potatoes
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 cloves of garlic chopped
- ½ tsp rosemary
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix garlic, olive oil, rosemary, sea salt, black pepper and oregano in a mixing bowl or large ziploc bag and mix well.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Place the potatoes into the mixing bowl or ziploc bag and mix, making sure that all of the potatoes have been fully coated in oil and seasonings.
- Spread coated potatoes onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until all potatoes have softened.