Summertime is a great time for nice, cooling desserts. But traditional cheesecake forces you to have to turn on the oven and heat up your kitchen and your house! The great news is that you can make an easy crustless no bake cheesecake using gelatin, that is quick and simple to make, but won’t heat up your kitchen. And you don’t have to worry about store bought no bake cheesecake mixes that are full of soy, corn syrup and loads of toxic chemicals!
You can whip together these yummy little desserts in less than 15 minutes! You will also be using some good, high quality gelatin too, which is great for your skin, nails and hair These make great little individual servings when put into 6 oz. ramekins. When mixing these I’ve used both a hand mixer and an immersion blender and definitely get the smoothest and best result with the immersion blender. It mixes much more quickly with the immersion blender as well and seems to be a little lighter and fluffier too!
You can also top these with some homemade whipped cream, berries or melted chocolate for an extra special treat!
This recipe is both gluten and grain free! Yum!
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar or Sucanat
- 1 cup water, boiling
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- 16 oz. cream cheese, organic preferred
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the gelatin and sweetener.
- Add the boiling water and mix until gelatin and sweetener are dissolved.
- Let set for 5 minutes.
- Add the vanilla and cream cheese to gelatin mix.
- With a hand or stand mixer, mix on low speed for 3 minutes or until mixture is completely smooth (there should be no chunks of cheese left)
- Pour mixture into 6 ramekins or dessert dishes.
- Chill for 1-2 hours.