Let’s face it, cooking for one can be a challenge! I deal with that myself every single day! So many singles opt to grab fast food, restaurant takeout or less than healthy convenience foods. But cooking for one can be easy. Especially when you have super simple recipes that you can turn to instead! I always recommend having 10-20 easy recipes that you can turn to that are simple to prepare. Those that don’t require a lot of prep time will help you to eat healthier home cooked meals more often. This cheddar bacon ranch chicken recipe is easy AND has a fast prep time!
One of the things that I love most about this cheddar bacon ranch chicken recipe is how darn easy it is to fix. Seriously, it only takes about 5 minutes to prepare. Then pop it in the oven and let it cook. So simple and so incredibly yummy too! It can help you to skip the excuses and fix yourself a homemade meal instead of relying on foods that don’t really support the needs of your body.
If you don’t want to make homemade ranch dressing then find a really high quality organic version instead!
This recipe is naturally gluten and grain free. I love to pair this with homemade mashed potatoes or mashed cauliflower and steamed veggies. It really makes for a nice tasty, but simple meal.
- 1 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 pieces of bacon, uncooked
- Ranch dressing
- 1 slices of cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the chicken breast into baking dish.
- Pour ranch dressing over the chicken until covered
- Cut slice of bacon in half and lay it on top of ranch covered chicken breast.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of chicken breast.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes until at least 165 degrees F.