Notice: I’m an affiliate for Amazon as well as other companies. Any links in this article may be affiliate links. I always appreciate it if you purchase something using my affiliate links. Doing so helps me to raise a little extra money that pays for the costs of running this site. And it allows me to continue bringing you quality content, all without costing you a thing! Thanks!
Most people alive on this planet right now have been impacted in some way by the current outbreak of COVID-19. Whether it’s through having the virus or having a normal day to day life altered significantly, we’ve all been facing plenty of additional stress.
But holding onto stress and not managing it regularly has a negative impact on health. That is why people MUST make stress management a daily priority! I’ve done a video talking about how stress can impact you and things you can do to reduce stress each day.
What I discuss in this video:
- Why it’s important to practice stress management daily during the COVID-19 outbreak
- How stress is already linked to as much as 90% of all chronic illness
- How the immune system is impacted by stress
- The impacts on sleep
- Cravings for junk food linked to stress
- Things you can do to reduce your stress levels