Dump and set recipes make eating healthy so much easier! And when you’re using either a slow cooker or an electric pressure cooker, it’s a no brainer. I actually made this soup on an evening when I needed something I could make quickly with little fuss. I had forgotten to thaw out meat, so I wasn’t sure what to fix for dinner. I had all of the ingredients handy so I decided to create this! So simple and I had a healthy meal in a little over 30 minutes!
This recipe is naturally gluten free and freezes well.
I love to top this recipe with a little cheddar cheese or a dollop of sour cream. You could also add some chives or avocado as well!
- 2 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 2 cups broth
- 1/3 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup black beans (1/2 can)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Add all ingredients to electric pressure cooker.
- Seal and set on soup setting
- Allow to naturally release at least 10 minutes.
- Pull out chicken and shred with two forks.
- Return chicken to soup and stir.
- Top with cheese, chives, sour cream, avocado or any other topping of your choice
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers
- This recipe is naturally gluten free