Notice: I’m an affiliate for Amazon as well as other companies. Any links in this article may be affiliate links. I always appreciate it if you purchase something using my affiliate links. Doing so helps me to raise a little extra money that pays for the costs of running this site. And it allows me to continue bringing you quality content, all without costing you a thing! Thanks!
When it comes to making recipes, the easier it is, the better it is for me! And these easy no-bake ball cookies are not only easy but really tasty as well! When you make a batch of these, they will not last long! I really made these because I was wanting a little something sweet, but had nothing in the house. I try not to keep candy, ice cream or store-bought baked goods in the house because they just don’t make me feel great. I just find that homemade goodies are easier on my digestion. So I whipped up these ball cookies and they are really, really good!
If you don’t want to use peanut butter, you can also substitute any other nut or seed butter and it should work well. I have used almond butter in these as well and it worked perfectly!
They are naturally gluten-free and are frighteningly yummy!
Easy No Bake Ball Cookies
- 1 cup uncooked oatmeal
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup natural peanut butter or other nut or seed butter
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup raisins or other unsweetened dried fruit optional
- 1 tsp real vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Allow to chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Roll the mix into balls.
- Store the balls, covered in the refrigerator.
- Makes 20-25 balls depending on the size rolled.