Notice: I'm an affiliate for Amazon as well as other companies. Any links in this article may be affiliate links. I always appreciate it if you purchase something using my affiliate links. Doing so helps me to raise a little extra money that pays for the costs of running this site. And it allows me to continue bringing you quality content, all without costing you a thing! Thanks!
In the summertime when the heat is high, no one wants to be in the kitchen cooking! Here in South Carolina when the temperatures are in the mid to upper 90’s I will not turn on my oven! I don’t even like to use the stovetop if I don’t have to! It just heats up my little house too quickly! So if you’re in need of a great summertime dessert, then grilled peaches are an easy and delicious dessert treat! These are topped with a homemade vanilla Greek yogurt sauce that is absolutely divine!
Peaches are plentiful during the summer months. And there’s nothing quite like the taste of a juicy peach! And using them as a quick and simple dessert, served plain, with some vanilla ice cream, or with the sauce that is included with this recipe is sure to be a treat for you and your family!
You can also grill peaches to use on top of a fresh salad, for a unique flavor combination.
Of course, this grilled peaches recipe is naturally gluten-free and grain-free…and much better for your body than processed sugar-filled desserts.
If you’re firing up your grill, pair these grilled peaches with some Simple Grilled Kabobs for a complete meal!
- 4-6 fresh peaches
- 1 6 oz.cup of plain Greek yogurt homemade or organic
- ½ tsp. real vanilla
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- Chopped raw nuts unsweetened dry fruit or any other topping you’d like
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt, vanilla and maple syrup or honey. Mix well.
- Grill the peaches on a pre-heated grill for 3-4 minutes.
- Top the grilled peaches with a tablespoon or two of the vanilla sauce.
- Sprinkle a small handful of chopped nuts on top and enjoy!