Notice: I’m an affiliate for Amazon as well as other companies. Any links in this article may be affiliate links. I always appreciate it if you purchase something using my affiliate links. Doing so helps me to raise a little extra money that pays for the costs of running this site. And it allows me to continue bringing you quality content, all without costing you a thing! Thanks!
I will admit that I am not a big breakfast person. In fact, if I eat too soon after getting up it makes my stomach feel pretty yucky. And it’s been that way since I was little. So normally I drink a great smoothie or for breakfast and leave it at that. But I do enjoy breakfast food for lunch, dinner, or even snacks. I wanted to create something that I could make in advance that I could grab for a quick lunch, snack, or even late breakfast. Crustless mini quiche and frittatas are very popular right now. They are much less labor-intensive than making an omelet while being just as yummy!
What I love about this recipe is that it was super easy and quick to whip together and so yummy. And it allows you to use seasonal veggies that you may have in your fridge or freezer. It really is up to you to select the vegetables you want to satisfy your taste buds. The choice is yours so make it your own!
The nice thing about these crustless quiches is that you can easily make a double batch and eat them throughout the week as a quick and healthy breakfast or a fast and easy lunch. These even freeze very well, so you don’t have to worry about wasting food! I used mushrooms, onion, red and green bell peppers in this mini quiche, but you can use your favorite veggies! You can also use any type of cheese that you’d like.
This recipe is both naturally gluten-free and grain-free!
Crustless Mini Quiche
- 3 lg eggs
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp unrefined salt
- 1/4 black pepper
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shred yourself
- 2 cups veggies finely chopped (choose from seasonal veggies like mushrooms, onion, bell peppers, zucchini, spinach, asparagus, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat egg, sea salt, black pepper and chopped garlic.
- Stir in veggies and cheese.
- Spray 6 slots of a muffin tin with organic olive oil spray, or use silicone muffin pan.
- Divide egg mixture evenly between the six muffin slots.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before removing from pan.