Pumpkin Spice Milk
This simple drink recipe is full of flavor, and even healthier with the addition of a couple of added ingredients!
- 1 cup milk can use non-dairy milks
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp maple syrup honey or Stevia to taste
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Collagen Hydrolysate
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil or MTC oil
Place the milk, pumpkin puree, sweetener, vanilla and pumpkin spice in small saucepan.
Heat on medium heat until the milk begins to warm
Add the collagen and coconut oil and allow to warm to the temperature you desire.
Pour into a mug and enjoy!
- Want to make this recipe a pumpkin spice latte? Add 1/4-1/2 cup strong coffee and stir well!