Slow Cooker Mushroom Chicken (for Two)
Simple and easy to put together is what this slow cooker meal is all about.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 4 boneless, skinless thighs
- 3/4 cups homemade or 1/2 container organic cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup fresh mushrooms chopped
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
Spray the crock of the slow cooker with organic olive oil spray.
Put the chicken, soup, mushrooms, minced onion, sea salt and black pepper into crock
Cook on low for 8 hours (if chicken is frozen) or 6 hours (if chicken is thawed)